[ovs-dev] INQUIRY

Rej888 Int'l Trading Inc services at leskone.com
Fri Apr 17 05:57:24 UTC 2020

Hello

I am Ms. evangeline mulay from Rej888 Int'l Trading Inc.I am the Commercial Manager.

We are glad to see that you are a dealer in some of the products we are interested on and we are looking to get a new supplier who can be able to meet up with our current buying demands but first we need answers to the
questions below if

1.You Can ship to Phillipines
2.Product list
3. Advice on payment terms warranty.
4. The Minimum Order Quantity (M.O.Q) and Delivery time for F.O.B.

I would appreciate your response about the above questions so we can
proceed with the items needed.

Expecting your urgent immediate feedback.

Thanks.

contact person :Ms. evangeline mulay
Commercial Manager of Rej888 Int'l Trading Inc.
10th st.
mabalacat
pampanga
Zip Code:2010