[ovs-dev] MY REQUEST TO PARTNER WITH YOU

Mr. Gene McQuade nighoncontractorsltd at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 20:02:49 UTC 2020

THIS MESSAGE FROM MR. DEWEERDT. I and my colleague seek for your
assistance to transfer sum of US$34.8M (THIRTY-FOUR MILLION, EIGHT
HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS) to your account, for our possible
investment abroad.

This is inheritance Payment. Late American deceased (ENGR. JACK POWELL)
is the owner of this fund. Deceased was into Real Estate, Gold Business
and he was a Government Sub-Contractor.

The Deceased have already paid to the Government of Ghana all tax and
expense that covered the release of above funds to his survived next of
kin without question.

BELOW IS YOUR RULES TO PLAY FOR THIS TRANSACTION:-

You shall stand as deceased survived next of kin (Relative/Business
Associate) to enable the Ministry of finance released this inheritance
funds to your favor without question.

Already, this Deceased instructed the Ministry of finance to released
funds to his appointed next of kin, who will identified him or herself
with all his (deceased) documents listed below being the survived next
of kin to avoid wrong payment.

1) DECEASED FULL NAME

2) DECEASED COPY OF PASSPORT.

3) DECEASED COMPANY'S NAME AND ADDRESS..

4) DECEASED BANKING INFORMATION.

5) DECEASED DEATH CERTIFICATE.

The Ministry of finance has given me (Deceased account officer) ten
working days to invite or provide deceased next of kin for their
payment.

Once you indicate your interest to work me, I will give you deceased
documents as listed above, which the Ministry of finance shall request
for your proper identification being the deceased next of kin and
survived business Associate to received above funds without delay.

Any interested party, please kindly contact me by email
(JACQDEW46 at GMAIL.COM) for more details.

We shall discussed on percentage upon your response. Please if your mail
bounce back, then send me your email by SMS with my number
+233-2655-25861, then I will email you back.

Regards,

RTD. JACQUES DEWEERDT, (DECEASED ACCOUNT OFFICER).

ADDRESS: ACCRA - GHANA

WEST AFRICA.