[ovs-dev] IMF payment file

Miss.Kipkalya Sadia missksadia03 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 07:53:20 UTC 2020

Attn: Ordering Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that your payment file has been included in the first
payment batch for this quarter. Consequently,payment approval has been
issued by the International Monitory Fund (IMF) for an initial payment of
US$4,650,000 being part of your long-overdue payment.

To facilitate this and avoid further bureaucratic bottlenecks,an accredited
bank has been appointed to handle your payment file as well as others that
fall in the same category.

I therefore request to know if you are interested in receiving this fund
within the next seven banking days or would prefer to have it at a later
date within the year. If you are ready to receive the above mentioned
figure as explained,let me know immediately so I can send you contact

details for the paying bank. Contact  email ( imfundimf at hotmail.com)

Thanks,
Mr. Karim Barhoumi
For;The International Monetary Fund (IMF)
C / O Ministry of Economy and Finance
IGF building, 2nd floor
08 BP 989 Cotonou, Benin Republic