[ovs-dev] My greetings

Mrs. JULY ALEX dronne5400 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 23:13:20 UTC 2020

Dear Beneficiary,
I refer to the letter I posted to your address but did not hear from you and decided to email you once again to inform you that, we happily announce to you the draw of the Arcus Foundation Welfare Support Scheme.

Is an Online sweepstakes International program held on the Month of MARCH, 2020. Your online email account has been picked as a one of the lucky winner of $850,000.00 ( Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand United State Dollar) by Arcus Foundation Welfare. Your fund we be loaded into an ATM Visa Debit Card and deliver to you through express Courier service. NOTE: You are to contact our zonal payment coordinator immediately on his email:( cbt.maitreali at gmail.com ) Barr. Morris Taylor, with your details for delivery of your ATM Visa Card to you through express courier services. Your Ref: Code is AFWSS-DMP-3999-VOL10X-16.
Best Regards,
 Mrs. JULY ALEX
Payments Committee - European Commission