[ovs-dev] BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Thomas Sarpong magret at wrw.com.my
Wed Apr 29 15:53:50 UTC 2020

--
My Good Friend,

My name is Mr.Thomas Sarpong, I am a newly promoted Branch Manager of
a Bank here in Ghana, West Africa, I got your information during my
search through the Internet.It may interest you to hear that I am a
man of PEACE and don't want problems, I only hope we can assist each
other. If you don't want this business offer kindly forget it, as I
will not contact you again.I have packaged a financial transaction
that will benefit both of us, as the Branch Manager of the Bank, it is
my duty to send in a Financial. Report to my head office in the
capital city of Accra at the end of each year.

In the course of the last year 2019 end of the year report, I
discovered that my branch in which I am the Manager made excess profit
of [US$12.5 Million dollars] which my head office are not aware of and
will never be aware of. I have since placed this fund in a SUNDRY
ACCOUNT.As an officer of the bank I cannot be directly linked to this
money, so this informed my contacting you for us to work together so
that you can assist me and receive this fund into your bank account in
your country for us to SHARE.

I am offering you 40% of the total fund, while you keep 60% for me in
your bank account till I join you in your country for the
sharing/investment of my own share of the funds or better still we can
go into a joint partnership venture, I will appreciate it very much.
As soon as I receive your response through this Email
(sarpongthomas at aol.com) I will give you more details on how we can
achieve it successfully.

Sincerely,
Mr.Thomas Sarpong