[ovs-dev] CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA ( DEAR BENEFICIARY YOUR ABANDON FUNDS WILL BE USE FOR COVID 19 FUNDING BY THE WORLD GOVERNOR BODIES.... CLAIM YOUR FUNDS)

Governor Godwin Emefiele info at lee.org
Thu Apr 30 22:01:55 UTC 2020

Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa way,
Central Business District, Cadastral zone,
Abuja.

Attention Customer

Notification from the Central Bank of Nigeria concerning your
outstanding inheritance payment which value the sum of $6.5
Million Usd has been deposited in an Online Account in your
favor, meanwhile your funds has been in our Federal Treasury
Account for more than years and while this banking email alert is
reaching you now is to bring to your notice that your funds which
has been seem as abandon funds in our Banking possession will be
use as the Covid 19 funding to those countries who this Covid 19
Pandemic has affected financially and economically, Beneficiary
is to understand that dialogue from the World Government
authorities in processing your Inheritance Funds as assistance to
some nations in African and even Asians and it all depend on your
attention will judge if the beneficiary sincerely want to
actualize he's Funds instead of the funds going the other way
round.

Beneficiary we truly acknowledge the purpose you have ignoring or
not believing to re claim your Outstanding Inheritance Funds
maybe due to your ridiculous experience of fraud and scam, but
this is significant to bring to your proper understand that the
Nigerian Federal Government are guaranteeing and assuring you how
optimistic you will be claiming your funds because this is an
official email from the Central Bank Governor Office, and as the
Governor of the Bank it my duty to rightfully direct you on
securing your Outstanding Inheritance, it to notified that
failure to get claim of your funds before May 4th  which is
Wednesday the CBN will be instructed and directed by the World
Bank to transfer the funds to the World Treasury Department as
Funds for Covid 19 funding.

For processing the re claiming of your funds to login and access
the Online Account the $6.5 Million Usd was deposited as your
Inheritance payment it strongly require that Beneficiary should
re  confirm he/her full data to our Bank as proof of we
communicating with the reliable beneficiary of the said amount in
our Bank possession.

Re confirm your full detail

Full Name:
Address: