[ovs-dev] Urgent Respond

Atty. Uche atty.nwokediuche at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 09:30:43 UTC 2020

I am compelled to write you this email for reasons of great business importance. I Agent/Solicitor of Uche Nwokedi & Co personal attorney to Late James,who left some large amount of money (Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) with the Access Bank here before his death in 2015.

As his personal attorney, I have made several inquiries as directed by the bank with a view to locating any member of his immediate or extended relatives so as to present him/her as the Next of Kin and beneficiary of my late client and of course claim his entitlement. And unfortunately; I have been unsuccessfully in all my efforts at trying to locate any member of his family. For this reason i have decided to trace his last name,hence I contacted you so that the process of claim of the fund deposited by my late client can be handed over to you;I got your contact from an International Journal during my search for this above mentioned issues.

Please note that the fund shall be divided 50/50 between you and I;once it gets into your account; according to my plan;Your earliest response to this email will be highly appreciated, Do get back to me as I will not contact anyone till l read from you. if you are not interested do let me know by replying to me.

Regards

Uche Nwokedi

Barrister at Law

Address: Five Ways, 2 Adeniyi Olanrewaju St,

Lekki Phase 1, Lagos