[ovs-dev] PURCHASE

Mr. Duncan bnlk at sinnerbrinks.de
Mon Aug 3 08:33:29 UTC 2020

Good day,

I am Interested in some of your products, could you kindly send me your full catalog of products with clear photos and list of FOB prices in USD with competitive prices for serious starting, Wholesale Prices will be accepted as well, because we just discovered the high interest of your company products .
Expecting your response. please kindly forward your reply directly to our companys email address below.
Await soonest reply,Thanks.

Best Regards,
Mr Duncan Delta
Sales Manager: Deltalifts Incorporated, Import& Export Company.
+540 274 9678
purchase at deltalifts.us