[ovs-dev] Oracle Analytics cloud Users Contact List

kelley.knott at collaboratesuite.com kelley.knott at collaboratesuite.com
Mon Aug 3 14:12:16 UTC 2020

Hi,

A Quick Follow up to you if you are interested in *Oracle Analytics
cloudUsers Contact List* which can help you to grow your business campaigns?

*We do have** :  ThoughtSpot Users, Alteryx Platform Users, TIBCO Spotfire
Users, TIBCO Jaspersoft Users, Tableau Desktop Users *and many more.

We can also provide you the key decision makers, MSPs, MSSPs, CSPs, VARs
and SI.

Data Fields – Name, Title, Email, Company Name, and Company Details like,
Physical Address, Web Address, Revenue Size, Employee Size and industry.

*Thanks *

*Kelley Knott | Marketing Manager*

*If you wish not to receive marketing emails please response “Opt Out*