[ovs-dev] REGARDS

ERGBETO SANTOS esantos.santos625 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 10:58:08 UTC 2020

Attn: Friend,

 I have been in search of someone with the same name as yours, And it is my
pleasure to seek your business assistance, and I want you to consider it
very important. This is an opportunity I would like us to utilize very
well. I am Mr. Abrahim Ansah, Non-Executive Director and an officer in
charge of the auditing and accounting section with ( Barclays Bank New York
), and also a relationship account officer to Dr. Frederick Dervishi.

 In 2007, One Late Dr. Frederick Dervishi, citizen of your country had a
fixed deposit with my bank for 36 calendar months, valued US$17,400,000.00
(seventeen Million, Four Hundred Thousand US Dollars) the due date for this
deposit contract was 16th December 2016. Sadly, Dr. Frederick was among the
death victims in the Earthquake disaster that occurred on May 12, 2008 in
Sichuan province of China that killed thousands of people. He was in China
on a business trip and that was how he met his end.  I have carried out
various inquiries to locate any of his clients and extended relatives but
this has proved unsuccessful. Since the demise of this our customer, Dr.
Frederick, who was a seasoned oil Merchant/contractor here, I have kept a
close watch of the deposit records and accounts, and since then nobody has
come to claim the said money in this account as the next of kin.   I hereby
write in regards to this effect to have you stand as the rightful
beneficiary to Late Dr. Frederick, so that the funds will be claimed,
released and transferred into your local bank account before my Bank
declares the total funds unserviceable or confiscated.

Please you will be entitled to a percentage that will be discussed later
with you and there is no risk involved in this regard, the transaction will
be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any
breach of law.   I  immensely request for your optimum honesty and
cooperation and Let me know your mind on this, and please do treat this
information as TOP SECRET. We shall go over the details once I receive your
urgent response strictly through my personal email address,  we can as well
discuss this on phone if you so desire.

Anticipating your communication.

 Mr. Abrahim.Ansah