[ovs-dev] PLEASE REPLY IMMEDIATELY.

Mr. Vun Mkhize. edwinmicjohnson1970 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 08:41:52 UTC 2020

Marble Tower,
7th Floor, Suit 7,8& 9.
21 Von Leigh Avenue,
Johannesburg, South
Africa.

The Sunday Independent Newspaper December 07, 2014 {Business Report}
Captioned: FOUND IN SOUTH AFRICA LIBYA'S TRILLIONS.

South Africa looted Libya with 2 {Two} trillion US Dollars and as well as
Hundreds of tons of Gold and at least 6 {Six} million Carats of Diamonds in
Assets belonging to the people of Libya.

This is the world's largestcash pile is stored in palettes at seven heavily
guarded Warehouses and bunkers in secret locations between Johannesburg and
Pretoria. The Hawks investigation into possible violation of exchange
controls as well as international interests from the UN and the US. Those
interested in the Libyan loot include several high-ranking ANC politicians,
several Business leaders, a former high court judge and a number of private
Companies.

Four{4}Banks in South Africa believed to be in excess of R260 Billion and
R2 trillion held in three {3}warehouses with legal Assets of Hotels in
Johannesburg and  Capetown. Genuine government Documents showed that at
least US$179 Billion is kept illegally in a Storage  facilities across
Gauteng. Soon after Muammar Gaddafi's death in October 2011, the new Libyan
government embarked on a large-scale mission to recover legal Assets in
South Africa, The rest of Africa, The US and Europe.

The Libyan government has formed a special board, The National Board for
the following up and Recovery of Libyan looted funds, Diamonds, Gold and
Assets. The Two {2} Companies have presented themselves to the South
African government claiming they were mandated by National Board to recover
the funds. The two companies are: The Texas-based Washington African
Consulting Group {WACG} led by its chief executive - Erik Goalied and The
Maltese-based-Sam Serj led by its chief executive. Tahah Buishi. The Libyan
Prime Minister Abdullah Al-Thani has issued a serious mandate to recover
the looted assets and the South African President-Jacob Zuma has adhere to
send back some legal Assets to the Libyan people.

in view of the above, I Mr. Vun Mkhize, the managing director of the
warehouses {Storage facilities} name withheld for security reasons, where
the money, Diamond, Gold and Assets are lodged, in Johannesburg and
Pretoria have decided to use this opportunity based on my power and control
over the Assets and my presidential connections to seek for a foreign
company or person{s} that will claim this amount of USD$40 Million kept in
a separate suitcase for our private use. I will provide all the necessary
legal backing to move out the money out of the Country.

Finally, please if you are interested in this transaction, all I want you
to do is to send me your Private Mobile Phone and Fax Numbers for Easy
Communication including your personal Bank Account Details, where this
money will be transfer (Your Bank Name, Bank Address, Account Number,
Account Holder’s Name, Bank Branch, Identity Number, and Home Address).
Please kindly call me on the above private phone numbers before sending a
fax message for security reasons. While I’m looking forward to receive your
immediate reply by phone or fax as soon as you receive this letter.
Or kindly send me e-mail through my private e-mail: Thanks and may the
Almighty God.

Do kindly indicate your interest and willingness to work with me move the
funds out of South Africa for our benefits. Contact me immediately via my
direct email address: mr.mkhize1960 at yahoo.com  and please call my direct
telephone numbers  to confirm receipt of your reply while thanking you in
advance for your anticipated cooperation.

With best regards,

Mr. Vun Mkhize.

Email: mr.mkhize1960 at yahoo.com

Email: mkhize at rambler.ru