[ovs-dev] OVN Northd parallelisation series redone in small steps

Dumitru Ceara dceara at redhat.com
Thu Aug 13 12:20:34 UTC 2020

On 7/16/20 3:18 PM, anton.ivanov at cambridgegreys.com wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> This is the OVN northd parallel processing, redone in small atomic
> steps to make merging/rebasing easier.
>
> Patches 01-25 reorganize the processing in per-rule functions so
> that it can be run in parallel.

Hi Anton,

This is not a complete review yet.

I only looked at patches 01-25 until now.

I have some comments on some of the patches but also a general comment:
it might be better to use more explicit names that describe what part of
the pipeline we're dealing with instead of
"build_lrouter_flows_step_X_op/od". Same for logical switches.

Thanks,
Dumitru