[ovs-dev] Dear God's Chosen,

Mrs. Johanna maaly bob erghyvhuj at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 31 17:17:16 UTC 2020

Good Day Dearest,

I am Mrs. johanna maaly bob from Australia. It is understandable that you may be a bit apprehensive because you do not know me; I found your email address from a Human resources data base and decided to contact you. I would love to employ you into my charity work; I am ready to donate some money to you to carry on the Charity work in your country. Please reply so that I will give you further details and tell you about myself via email: maalybobm at gmail.com

Thanks and God bless you,
Mrs. Johanna maaly bob,