[ovs-dev] Directorate of International Payment ,

aj882535 at gmail.com aj882535 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 10:34:04 UTC 2020

I've invited you to fill in the following form:
Untitled form

To fill it in, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdDj4XYorlJdqgayJhFV83h2hV-Dok4T3pXniIr-CCzVQGHqQ/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link

Attention!! Attention!

The United Nations, World Bank-Group and International Monetary Fund have
agreed to compensate you with the sum of One Million Two Hundred Thousand
US Dollars ($1.2 Million) after your name and email was submitted by the
Internet International Monitoring Group during the UNCC Conference Meeting
which was held this 2020 edition with UN Secretary General António Guterres
in Geneva Switzerland. We are also aware that a lot of foreigners have been
deceived and huge amounts of money have been stolen from them by Internet
Fraudsters around the World, This payment Program is organized for charity
organization//Scam victims and development.

Your name appeared among the beneficiaries who will receive the sum of
$1.2Million USD, Credited to Online Bank ATM Card account that was set up
for you in the Bank and it has been approved for immediate delivery to you.

Your urgent response to this email will help facilitate the onward delivery
of your ATM card to you,Contact Delivery officer Mr James Nora E-mail (
jamesnora1 at outlook.com )

ThanJabeena Akhte.
United Nations Liaison Office
Directorate of International Payment

Google Forms: Create and analyse surveys.