[ovs-dev] Assalamu Alaikum.

mrsclaraa4987 at gmail.com mrsclaraa4987 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 16:12:44 UTC 2020

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Untitled form

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSef_cEAqTWdQhfvtrLnCIrgWvcj8TlvCVx43EpZq_vbCs60Xg/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link

Es Selamu Alejkum, May Almighty Allah Peace, Mercy And Blessings Be Upon
You And Your Beloved Family.

My Dearest, I Am Ms. Clara Ahmed, I Was Married To My Late Husband, Dr.
Walid Ahmed, A Citizen Of Saudi Please I Decided To Contact You Due To My
Health Condition I Am Having A Breast Cancer Diagnosis Please I Need Your
Prayers.

I SWOON An OATH With Our Holy Quran I Take The OATH In The Name Of ALLAH To
Prove My Pure Heart In Contacting You On This Transfer I Want You To
Remember What Is Written In Our Holy Quran Chapter 49 Surah Hujaraat Verses
10: Chapter 18 Surah Kahf Verse 30-31: Chapter 37 Surah Saaffaat I Want You
To Carefully Go Through Them. I Want You To Know That Our Faith In Allah
Will Never Fail, Neither In This World, Nor In The Hereafter. I Cannot Lie
To You Because I Am Your Sister In Islam.

  Due To My Health Condition I Have Decided To Donate You This Amount To You
Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling Only (£
7,500,000.00 GBR) For You To Build Homes For The Less Privileged Orphans
And The Poor Of Your Country.

After My Doctor Told Me That I Have Only A Few Months To Live Because Of
The Stage Of My Sickness Problem, I Want You To Know That 40% Of The Total
Fund Is For Your Personal Use, While 60% Is For The Project.

I Am A Very Devoted And Practicing Muslim Lady And A Lady Of My Word Am A
Very Honest And Sincere Woman, Our Meeting Is Through The Divine
Intervention Of Almighty Allah After My Long Praying And Fasting. I Will
Took An Oath And Swear With Our Holy Quran That This Project Is Genuine.

I Will Send You More Details As Soon As I Receive Your Reply I Will Be
Waiting For Your Urgent Response Please Here Is My Email Address (
m5.claraahmed at yandex.com )

Best Regards,

Ms. Clara Ahmed.

Wallahi Billahi Tallahi.

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.