[ovs-dev] Helo

chalotrobbin103 at gmail.com chalotrobbin103 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 14:10:21 UTC 2020

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Untitled form

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeXlA4g8q8MsLckMHwjgR2w4nIrh8gg2VVveQRz3Tlnf3uQXw/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link

Dear Friend

I am Eustace Robert James , Manager Finance and Account, Shell Oil &
Gas company, 777 Walker St l100, Houston, TX 77002, United States. I have $
30 Million dollars, for Investment.

Contact me if you are interested to enable this fund to be transferred into
any of your accounts designated as a Contract Fund to avoid any query by
the authority in your Country.

Upon receipt of your response to prove myself and office;

Contact me immediately for more details. email.:
eustacerobertjames03 at gmail.com
Regards,
Eustace Robert James
Manager Finance and Account
+15013823403

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.