[ovs-dev] Dear Sir/Madam Your ATM Card have been release,

frankgreen020 at gmail.com frankgreen020 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 17:51:35 UTC 2020

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Untitled form

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScQoL2ET63Fkgawsp57Oj4fiuUMhc_jLmf7liYD3IoG0TAalA/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link

Dear Sir/Madam Your ATM Card  have been release,

This is to official inform you that we have been having meetings for
the past Three (3) Weeks which ended two days ago with Mr. Jim Yong
Kim the World Bank president and other seven continent presidents on
the Congress we treated on solution to Scam victim problems.

Note: we have decided to contact you following the reports we received
from Anti-Fraud International Monitoring Group your name/email has
been submitted to us therefore the United Nations have agreed to
compensate you with the sum of $800,000.00USD Only. this compensation
is also including international business that failed due to Government
problems etc.

We have arranged your payment through our ATM Card which is the
latest instruction from the World Bank president Mr. Jim Yong Kim
therefore be advice to contact our Representative Agent OFFICE BENIN
REPUBLIC. Barrister.Theodore Zanou who is in position to release your
ATM Card  and delved it to you so contact him with the bellow
email & phone number and make sure you forwards your full details as
listed bellow.

Contact Person:  Barrister.Theodore Zanou

Contact Email Address ( barristertheodorez at gmail.com )

1. Full Name:
2. Country:
3. Delivery Address:
4. Telephone:
5. Your Age:

For the collection of your ATM Card  contact our representative
Barrister.Theodore Zanou to enable you confirm your payment without
further delay and note that any other contact
you made out side his office is at of your own risk

Thanks
Deputy Secretary-General (U.N)
CC: Jim Yong Kim World Bank president
CC: Mr. Ban Ki-moon UN Secretary General

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.