[ovs-dev] Attn: Beneficiary,

johnmartain16 at gmail.com johnmartain16 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 22:33:16 UTC 2020

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Untitled form

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeyEgKFtU11TIJLoj4QE8Mka3Eg9A5DgGnYRyXRKs8jlsMwzQ/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link

Attn: Beneficiary,

Am happy to inform you today that I've successfully transferred that
funds
with the help of a new partner from Kuwait. Presently I'm in Kuwait at
the
moment for an oil investment projects with him, but I've kept an ATM
DEBIT
VISA CARD that contains USD $ 2,500,000.00. (Two Million, Five hundred
Thousand United State Dollars), as a compensation to you for all you did
for me during that time I was trying to transfer the funds some years ago.

I did not forget your efforts that time,as you really tried for me, hence
am sending you this fund as a compensation through a secure ATM Card which
you can use to withdraw the Fund at any ATM Machine in any location
Worldwide, with maximum daily limit amount of USD $ 15,000.00 (Fifteen
Thousand United States Dollars). So, please quickly contact my secretary
through the below information,so that he will send the ATM Card to you
without delay.

Name: Mr. Williams Donald
Email address: (williamdonald841 at gmail.com)
Tel Phone: +22969385793

At the moment, I may not have access to communicate fluently with my
secretary or anyone due to the oil investment project I have at hand here
in Kuwait which is consuming all my time, but I left him an instruction for
your contact OK. This is your PIN CODE of the ATM DEBIT VISA CARD
(Pin-6670) and so it is only the card that my secretary will be sending to
you. Good luck and thank you so much for everything. I wish that you use
the funds wisely.

Regards Best,
Mrs. Susan Wei

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.