[ovs-dev] Advise

gab365396 at gmail.com gab365396 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 23:32:33 UTC 2020

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Party Invite

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdL7xvPo-MSeZan7qxEKjukCH9Tv8kKtEX-WwOH2j6uYTC7ZQ/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link

Hello,

I must let you in on the real facts about your delayed payment. I am the
secretary to the foreign debt department of the International Monetary
Fund (IMF),
I am very much aware of the ordeal you are passing through in
order to actualize your long-delayed payment.

Not long after the World Bank/IMF completed the acquisition process of all
pending payments, I discovered that my boss connived with some top
officials to divert funds already approved to settle lottery winners,
international
contractors, Covid-19,inheritances and many others.

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has already given approval for
the payment of your fund
while my boss deliberately delay your payment and continue to issue one fee
or
the other from different quarters. I wonder why you haven't noticed
all this while. Your fund was authorized to be paid to you through the
WB/IMF financial
consultants in the USA with a Key Tested Reference/CLAIMS CODE
Number which was supposed to have been issued to you before now.

Upon your response to this message, I shall give you all you need to
contact the IMF payment centers in the USA to facilitate the
release of your payment.

please do not give this information to my boss as he may influence a
total blockage of your
payment, so you have to be very careful with this information.

Send your reply to: jfred112 at outlook.com

Yours truly,

Ms Judy Adams

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.