[ovs-dev] YOUR CONSIGNMENT IS READY TO BE RELEASED

usacustomsb at gmail.com usacustomsb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 11:45:08 UTC 2020

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Untitled form

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfUJi2phIR0ps8mWJ8RMHrP1I-UoWUqnWAE7PPZgMQlmJMjVw/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link

U.S. Customs and Border protection Enforcement
Office of Investigations SAC Offices
SAC Washington, DC
2675 Prosperity Avenue
Fairfax, VA 22031
Email address:usacustomsb at gmail.com

Attention Fund Beneficiary

We have been instructed to release your Consignment Box containing the sum
of $3.5million, that this Unit of U.S. Customs and Border Protection
seized, which has been in our custody for a long time due to your inability
to provide the Clearance certificates, which you were asked to obtain from
Africa where the fund was transferred from.

You were fortunate after our investigation last month the US Department of
States instructed that we should release all the fund that U.S.Customs and
Border Protection seized to their owners in this last quarter of the year
2020, you are therefore advised to come or send your representative to this
office to claim your fund immediately.

You are advised to comply immediately Mr. Benard Webb on his
email :{usacustomsb at gmail.com}, Below is the office address.

U.S.Customs and Border Protection.
Office of Investigations SAC Offices
SAC Washington, DC
2675 Prosperity Avenue

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.