[ovs-dev] Greeting From Here.

omarrashkal43 at gmail.com omarrashkal43 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 13:46:36 UTC 2020

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Party Invite

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSepJe-r_YT9sMIZ8fow91a4F7n_csh2dhAseUBS6_QalO1UVQ/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link

Greeting From Here.

With honor and regard, am sending you this message to inform you about my
present situation here in Europe.  My name is Omar Ashkal  from Tripoli
Libya. I was a financial consultant and also a revolutionary council member
to the former Libya President Muammar Gaddafi.

Am here to secure my life aftermath the tragedy of the civil war that
occurred in Libya which made me to lost my three sons including my wife
during the crises. Am here on on hide out in Istanbul Turkey aftermath the
announce of my death by the present government in my country Libya.

I have a huge sum of funds USD$50 Million Dollars secure at the finance and
loan company for investment purpose. I contacted you to confide in you and
have a silence investment under your control as my trustee and as my
beneficiary to any investment that could invested under your control.  I
would
await your quick responds hence i could details you more on the fund in
question.

Thanks.

Omar Ashka
Note; Reply me back to my private mail box;
Email ; omarashkal at yahoo.com.ph

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.