[ovs-dev] Greetings,

isaacgayiprivacy at gmail.com isaacgayiprivacy at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 12:23:17 UTC 2020

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Untitled form

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScI9M4bYuB8ZobL-UgYeO46aCk5v6VPvQrJl8rgNpMlVwhFnw/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link

   Greetings,
This is quite unusual time.

I understand this is not the right time to talk about business with on
going pandemic, corona virus.
When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
I am pleased to announce that we are using our finance-firm platform to
help our investors take advantage of investing overseas or within, where
they can get more profit for their funds .We have assembled one of the most
experienced teams in hedge funds in loan and equity. We understand that a
foreign company looking for investors is going to need some help in order
to make an offer that is both attractive to the investors and fully
compliant with law. We are here to guide you on equity and loan finance
model. We also provide investment capital in the form of debt with
anticipated ROI of 5%. We can give you credit facility if the project is
feasible. It is a designed stage for Money Hunters to boldly present their
companies and their projects to our 82 investors

Consider this a shout-out to all individuals and firms looking for loan and
equity finance. If you know of a company in need of funding, we have 82
ready investors to assist. There is a commission model for partners who
make referrals.

With warmest regards,

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.