[ovs-dev] REPLY URGENTLY NEEDED

Gopinath amdanierik at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 09:16:49 UTC 2020

--

*Hello Dear,*

*I am bringing to your attention the ongoing fund relief program to help
small, locally owned businesses and affected families due to the covid-19.
The grant and loan program offer no-interest because the IMF feels a deep
sense of responsibility knowing that large and small organizations have
been crippled by the COVID-19 outbreak which has affected families due to
the restriction measures taken to combat its spread and the negative
economic impact it will likely have. $100 billion US Dollars was released
to IMF member countries for economic support to boost business development
and job creation.*

* As the IMF Chief Economist, I am making this direct contact with you
because I want to "seize the opportunity to make a proposal to you that we
can benefit from". Reply to me for more details. Thanks, Gita Gopinath IMF
Chief Economist*