[ovs-dev] Good morning to you dearest.

Mrs.Kunle Odit mrs.kunleodit at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 09:15:27 UTC 2020

        Good morning to you dearest.

My names are Ms. Kunle Odit Dumelo, I am 22 years old, i am the only
daughter of late Mr. Jullios Dumelo, a citizen of Morocco but i am
currently in Cote D'Ivoire to claim a fund that my father deposited in one
international bank here in Cote d'Ivoire. the amount is (Seven million
seven hundred thousand United states Dollars) the money is still in the
bank.

I inherited this 7,700,000.00 US Dollars from my late father. My father
deposited the money in one international bank in my name and he gave me the
documents that covers the fund in that bank, the money is in my name which
the documents are my evidence to claim the fund. I have already met the
concern bank management and they confirmed to me that the fund is still in
my late father bank account but requires a foreign account to transfer the
fund before i can have access to the fund. I need your help please. I would
like to transfer these fund total of 7,700,000.00 Dollars to your bank
account in your country for safety of the money. I will want you to invest
the whole fund in a good business on my behalf while i continue my school
there in your country. I am willing to offer you 20% of the total fund for
your assistance in this project. Please reply back quickly for more details
to enable us continue.

Regards
Yours sincerely
Ms. Kunle Odit Dumelo.