[ovs-dev] Notification of Your Loaded ATM VISA Card Is Ready:

Eco Bank Plc mistyvip3r at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 4 16:01:32 UTC 2020

Notification of Your Loaded ATM VISA Card Is Ready:

We hereby notify you about the current arrangement to pay you your over due Winning Prize / Inheritance Fund which you could not complete the process of releasing your PIN transfer code through the Digitized Payment System . and you have spent a lot of money and a lot of time sending money to different people just to make sure you get your fund and after set and done your received nothing. We have decided to pay your funds through (ATM VISA CARD) This arrangement was initiated by the World Bank, United Nation and Paris Club, due to the fraudulent activities going on in the world. The World Bank, the United Nations and the Paris Club have introduced this payment arrangement to enable our contract, winning prize, inheritance beneficiary to receive their fund without any interference.

The ATM VISA Card was contracted and powered by GOLD CARD WORLD WIDE. The ATM VISA CARD is credited with the sum of $ 750,000.00 USD (Seven Hundred and fifty Thousand United States Dollars), It is already loaded into the Master Card which you can use to access your fund in any ATM Stand / location worldwide and remember that the maximum withdrawal daily limit is four Thousand United States Dollars (US $ 4,000.00) we have concluded delivery arrangements with the below courier services companies and their delivery time and cost are stated below:

UPS = 48hrs / $ 100,
FedEx = 72hrs / $ 125,
DHL = 4days / $ 160

Note that you will pay the delivery fee of your ATM VISA Card with any of the above courier company of your choice before delivery will take place to your destination address, this fee is must. Kindly provide us with the following details in your response to this email and let us know which courier company you would like us to use for the delivery of your ATM VISA Card to you.

Thanks,
CHEIKH TRAVALY,
Director of Foreign Remittance Department EcoBank Plc.
Address: Près de Tunde Motors, Imm. CEDIJ Ganhi - 01 BP 1280. Cotonou - Bénin
Tel Phone: +22996979124