[ovs-dev] INVESTMENT PROPOSAL!!!!

jfranssen53 at gmail.com jfranssen53 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 22:16:03 UTC 2020

Greetings, I am Mr. Jan Franssen, an attorney with a Law Firm in The Netherlands and I have a mutual business proposal for you. I represent a client from Asia that has legitimate funds in The Netherlands that he want to invest into any minimum risk venture that has good profit returns, everything about this transaction will be done legally without any bridge of financial laws both in my Country and yours, Please reply back through my private email address below if you are interested so that I can give you detailed information.
 Best Regards. Jan Franssen (Advocate).
 Tel: +31-684803909.
  Email: janfranssen at counsellor.com
  Disclaimer: This email and it's attachment (if any) are private and confidential materials and meant solely for the intended recipient (s), We strongly advice you delete and notify us if you have mistakenly receive the email message because it is a criminal offense to either store, print or distribute without our written consent.