[ovs-dev] OVN 20.03.0 Release: Final call for patches

Mark Michelson mmichels at redhat.com
Thu Feb 20 19:54:26 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

We've had the OVN 20.03 branch created for a couple of weeks now, and
we've seen some important issues found and fixed since then. Great job!

As the branch becomes more stable, we look at the possibility of
creating the 20.03.0 release. I think we can make it at the end of next
week, 28 February.

If there are any outstanding issues in the 20.03 branch that need
addressing before the release of 20.03.0, please bring them up in reply
to this thread. If you have patches that are targeted to 20.03.0 that
have not been merged (or have been merged to master but have not been
backported to 20.03) then please bring them up as well.

Thanks,
Mark Michelson