[ovs-dev] ***SPAM*** LOAN OFFER 2% INTEREST RATE

Marson Finance mfinancecompany at yandex.com
Fri Feb 21 11:28:00 UTC 2020

Ladies and gentlemen

Are you also tired of dealing with banks or financial service providers for a loan. to obtain collateral in order to secure the loan 100%? Do you need a loan to make an investment, convert short-term debt into the medium to long term?

Yes, but security, confidentiality and transparency are important to you. Then we can help you. We are a Spanish-based company that specializes in making loans to private individuals and companies easily.

Interest rates and maturities are very attractive (2%) and in terms of safety, we limit ourselves to the absolute minimum.

Interested? Then contact us for more information by e-mail

We look forward to hearing from you.

Security, trust and transparency are the pillars of our business.

Friendly greetings

MARIA RICARDO

Management

Marson Finance Company

Company Number: 08277292
Calle de la infanta Mercedes, 1, 28020 Mad

Email: mfinancecompany at yandex.com