[ovs-dev] Your payment will be sent to you as soon as you contact Mr, Frank

Barrister.John Edward, admin at mangalamtimber.com
Wed Feb 26 12:01:51 UTC 2020

Attn: Dear,

Contact my confidential secretary in Benin Republic.You might find it so
difficult to remember me. Though,it is indeed, a very long time. On my
singular, I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again,after
couple of years now. It takes fate, courage and God's fearing to remember
old friends and at the same time, to show gratification,despite
circumstances that made things,not worked out as we projected then.

I take this liberty to inform you that, the transaction we were pursing
together, finally worked out by God's infinite mercy and I decided to
contact you, just to let you know. You are advised to stop any further
communication with your local representative(s),any officials(s)
department whom may call you or e_mail you concerning the check draft
worth the sum of $980,000, and accept Mr.Frank Dominic.

You are advise not to accept any fax or telephone calls that does not come
from him also because he is the only person I left the order how to
deliver the check or draft to you,and you may contact him immediately you
received this message for more information through the instruction I
left,I have conscience as a human being, due to your tremendous effort and
contribution to make things work out in retrospect.

Meanwhile, I must inform you that, I am presently in Australia for
business negotiations and establishment.I just arrived yesterday night and
checked in a hotel and decided to go down to the hotel business centre to
mail you.

Now, with my sincere heart, I have raised and signed an International
Cashier's Bank Draft, to the tune of USD$980,000.00,in your name as
compensation to your dedication,humanity and contribution, as it
were.Please, contact now, my confidential secretary,

His name is Mr.Frank Dominic ,Secretary
His telephone number:+229 625 905 78
E-mail address: (frankdonic1993 at gmail.com)

YOU ARE TO FORWARD TO HIM, THE FOLLOWING ITEMS.
Your full name & address,
Your telephone number.
Receivername--------

He will advise you further about the shipment of the ICBD to your
Residence Address or Office Address you may provided.Feel free to reach
him via his very mail address.Most importantly, the ICBD has only validity
period of 21 banking days.So, your early response to that effect, shall be
admired.You have to mind the days on route shipment. Forward your full
information where he will deliver the check to you.

Sincerely, yours,
Barrister.John Edward,