[ovs-dev] OVN 20.03.0 Release: Final call for patches

Mark Michelson mmichels at redhat.com
Thu Feb 27 21:51:38 UTC 2020

Thanks for submitting your final patches here. I think with all our
efforts, we've got everything in, with a couple of exceptions. I've
acked the following two patches:

https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/1245917/
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/1244375/

However, I didn't feel comfortable just merging them straight away. If I
see no activity by the time I start work tomorrow, I'll go ahead and
merge them.

If there are any other patches that I've missed, please let me know. I
still plan to tag the release tomorrow.

Thanks,
Mark