[ovs-dev] Please accept my apologies for writing you a surprise letter.

Mr Alfieri Morgan mralfieri09 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 10:19:39 UTC 2020

 Compliments of the season,

Please accept my apologies for writing you a surprise letter.

I am Mr.Alfieri Morgan, an accounts Manager with an investment bank here in
Burkina Faso.

I have a very important business that i want to discuss with you.

There is a draft account opened in my firm by a long-time client of our
bank and I have the opportunity of transferring the left over fund (8.5
Million US Dollars) Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars of one of my Bank's client Mr. Bao Zhi a Chinese citizen and
Business Merchant in Africa who died along with his entire family in a
ghastly car accident here in June 2011 and since then no claim has been
placed on his bank account balance.

I want to transfer these funds out of this country to your bank account to
invest this funds and introduce you to our bank for this Transaction. You
shall present yourself as the Business associate and caretaker to the late
BAO ZHI and his properties. All I require is your honest co-operation and I
guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement
that will protect us from any breach of the law.

Furthermore i will advise that you keep this as a (TOP SECRET) only between
the two of us.
As for your Benefits, 40% of this money will be for you as my foreign
partner and for your cooperation in this transaction, 50% will be for me
while 10% is for the establishment of a foundation in the name of Late BAO
ZHI for the less privileged and Orphans in your country.

If you agree and you are interested in my proposals then further details of
the Transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your email and
willingness for a successful transfer.

Kindly contact me back through my private email address; alfi3ri at yandex.com

Yours Sincerely,

Mr.Alfieri  Morgan