[ovs-dev] Segment Potential Business Contacts

Grace Stanley grace.stanley at yourb2blist.com
Thu Jan 2 18:45:48 UTC 2020

Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

I'm curious to know if you'd be interested in procuring "Segment Project
Users List" for your sales and marketing initiatives.

We also have related technology users like: eXTReMe Tracker, Webtrends,
HubSpot, Optimizely, Salesforce and many more.

Let me know if you are interested and I will get back to you with the Counts
and Pricing for your review.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Regards,

Grace Stanley

Sr. Marketing Manager

If you are not interested please reply with "Not Interested" In the Subject
Line.