[ovs-dev] Dear Sir/Madam

Smith George smith.george707 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 3 00:10:19 UTC 2020

Dear Sir/Madam

This is to bring to your notice that we have been mandated by the
Overseas Credit Commission (OCC)/International Monitory Fund (IMF)
( http://www.imf.org/external/np/sec/memdir/officers.htm ) with your
Personal Identification Number: CPP0920TG, to pay and transfer the sum
of your compensatory fund which is As a Compensation after
their international Networking program held in Togo on the 11th of
April 2019 which shall be transferred to you through the western union
or ATM CARD or by Online Banking Transfer according to your choice.

Your full Name:………………………………………………
Age:………………………………………………………
Sex:……………………………………………………….
Direct Telephone Number:……………………………….
Private Email Address:……………………………………
Home/Office Address:…………………………………….

Please I have to bring to your notice that this information are safe
as you send them, and will only be used for official purposes as
stated herein.We anticipate your urgent response.

Kindly get back to us for further procedures(BankTBCI at representative.com)

Mrs.Evelyn Pully,
Payment Officer,
BANK BTCI TOGO.