[ovs-dev] I promise you must be happy today, God has uplifted you and your family ok

Rev.Dr Emmanuel Okoye CEO Ecobank-benin westernunion.benin982 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 20:15:55 UTC 2020

Dear Friend

i hope all is well with you,if so, glory be to God almighty. I'm very
happy to inform you, about my success in getting payment funds under
the cooperation of a new partner from United States of
America.Presently I am in uk for investment projects with my own share
of the total sum. I didn't forget your past efforts. IMF finally
approved your compensation payment funds this morning by prepaid (ATM)
Debit card of US$12,500.000.00Million Dollars, Since you not received
this payment yet, I was not certified
but it is not your fault and not my fault, I hold nothing against
you.than bank official whom has been detaining the transfer in the
bank, trying to claim your funds by themselves.

Therefore, in appreciation of your effort I have raised an
International prepaid (ATM) Debit card of US$12,500.000.00 in your
favor as compensation to you.

Now, i want you to contact my Diplomatic Agent, His name is Mike Benz
on His  e-mail Address (mikebenz550 at aol.com

ask Him to send the Prepaid (ATM) Debit card to you. Bear in mind that
the money is in Prepaid (ATM) Debit card, not cash, so you need to
send to him,
your full name
address  where the prepaid (ATM) Debit card will be delivered to you,
including your cell phone number. Finally, I left explicit
instructions with him, on how to send the (ATM CARD) to you.

The Prepaid (ATM) Debit card, will be send to you through my
Diplomatic Agent Mr. Mike Benz immediately you contact him. So contact
my Diplomatic Agent Mr. Mike Benz immediately you receive this letter.
Below is his contact information:

NAME : MIKE BENZ
EMAIL ADDRESS: mikebenz550 at aol.com
Text Him, (256) 284-4886

Request for Delivery of the Prepaid (ATM) Debit card  to you today.
Note, please I have paid for the whole service fees for you, so the
only money you will send to my Diplomatic Agent Mr. Mike Benz is
$50.00 for your prepaid (ATM) Debit card DELIVERY FEE to your address
ok.
Let me know once you receive this Card at your address.
Best regards,
Rev.Dr, George Adadar