[ovs-dev] My Greetings

Mrs. Anna H. Bruun mrsannahbruun9 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 15:23:47 UTC 2020

My Greetings

My Name is Mrs. Anna H. Bruun,  from Norway. I know that this message will
be a surprise to you. Firstly, I am married to Mr. Patrick Bruun, A gold
merchant who owns a small gold Mine in Burkina Faso; He died of
Cardiovascular Disease in mid-March 2011. During his life time he deposited
the sum of € 8.5 Million Euro) Eight million, Five hundred thousand Euros
in a bank in Ouagadougou the capital city of Burkina Faso in West Africa.
The deposited money was from the sale of the shares, death benefits payment
and entitlements of my deceased husband by his company.

I am sending this message to you praying that it will reach you in good
health, since I am not in good health condition in which I sleep every
night without knowing if I may be alive to see the next day. I am suffering
from long time cancer and presently i am partially suffering from a stroke
illness which has become almost impossible for me to move around. I am
married to my late husband for over 4 years before he died and is
unfortunately that we don't have a child, my doctor confided in me that i
have less chance to live. Having known my health condition, I decided to
contact you to claim the fund since I don't have any relation I grew up
from the orphanage home.

I have decided to donate what I have to you for the support of  helping
Motherless babies/Less privileged/Widows' because I am dying and diagnosed
of cancer for about 2 years ago. I have been touched by God Almighty to
donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to you for good work
of God Almighty. I have asked Almighty God to forgive me and believe he
has, because He is a Merciful God I will be going in for an operation
surgery soon

This is the reason i need your services to stand as my next of kin or an
executor to claim the funds for charity purposes. If this money remains
unclaimed after my death, the bank executives or the government will take
the money as unclaimed fund and maybe use it for selfish and worthless
ventures, I need a very honest person who can claim this money and use it
for Charity works, for orphanages, widows and also build schools for less
privilege that will be named after my late husband and my name; I need your
urgent answer to know if you will be able to execute this project, and I
will give you more information on how the fund will be transferred to your
bank account.

Thanks
Mrs. Anna H.