[ovs-dev] WE NEED YOUR PRODUCTS

John Lewis & Partners jamesedwardjr73 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 21:13:02 UTC 2020

--
Dear Sir,

We are Located in the united kingdom, the famous brand John Lewis PLC, is
UK's largest multi-channel retailer with over 45 shops furnished with
European products. We are looking for new products to attract new customers
and also retain our existing ones, create new partnerships with companies
dealing with different kinds of goods.

Please send us your catalog through email to speed up and to learn more
about your company's products and wholesale quote. We hope to be able to
order with you and start long-term friendly, respectable and solid business
partnership. We count on the reliability for both sides. We commit
ourselves to a successful and professional processing for a good
cooperation in all ranges.

Could you also send to us all information required to become one of your
regular distributors in Europe and worldwide? Please, we would appreciate
if you could send us your stock availability via email. We will also
pleased to receive any offers or proposals from other product available and
ready (Stocks and rates).

Payment: Our Payment Terms is within 15 days net in Europe and 30 days net
in UK as we operate with all our suppliers.

Best Regards,

PATRICK LEWIS
PURCHASING DIRECTOR
PURCHASING DEPARTMENT
customer service: 08006112981
Directline: +44 7709293519
Fax : +44 020 7629 7711
www.johnlewis.com
Registered in England and Wales Registered No: 0233462 - VAT No : GB
232457280 This e-mail is confidential and intended only for the addresses
shown. If you are not an intended recipient, please be advised that any
use, dissemination, forwarding or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure and John Lewis Plc
Uk does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it
was sent. Please note that incoming and outgoing electronic mail messages
may be monitored. Should you receive this transmission in error, notify the
sender immediately.