[ovs-dev] LOOKING FOR GOOD PARTNER

essa mark peterson99smith at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 11:23:29 UTC 2020


Good Day Sir/Madam,

With due respect, trust and humility, I write you the proposal which I
believe, would be of great interest to you. I must first apologize for
this unsolicited mail to you. I am aware that this is certainly an
unconventional approach to establishing a relationship, but you will
realize the need for my letter to you.

You may be surprised to receive this letter from me since you don't
know me in person. First I must introduce myself to you. I am ESSA
MARK am from sierra loan based in UNITED KINGDOM. Right now am in
Johannesburg South Africa for Investment proposal.

For now i am looking for rightful person who is honest, that can help
me in investing the little money my Late Father Deposited in a
security company in United Kingdom but the taxes over there is much, a
friend of my father advised me to come down to South Africa .

The money he deposited in the private company was $5, 500,000,000
(FIVE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS)

I decided to reach you through your email address for help. As a
Refugee (ASYLUM SEEKER) in
South Africa, I am not allow to operate any bank account or to be
involved in any huge financial transaction and as the only son of my
father i am saddled with the responsibility of seeking a genuine
foreign partner where this money could be transfer without any
problem. If you therefore accept to assist me, please contact me,
through my private

(essamark2019 at gmail.com) for more briefing on this business
 assistance/investment for your assistance i have two options for you,
first, you can choose to have a certain percentage of the money,
secondly you can  go into partnership with me, proper profitable
investment of the money in your country whichever the option you
choose feel free to notify me. I f you do not prefer a partnership, I
am willing to give you 20% of the total sum while the remaining 80%
will be for my family investment in your country that will be under
your care.

I therefore implore you to please maintain the absolute
confidentiality of the matter even if you decide not to help.

Sincerely yours
Essa Mark


More information about the dev mailing list