[ovs-dev] Attention: ATM Card Beneficiary,

Robert Roe robertroy574 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 20:46:18 UTC 2020

Dear friend,

I am obliged to inform you that our Government Federal republic of
Benin {FRB} has mapped out the total sum of $800.000.00 from the
compensation Office for all your past efforts and attempts to assist
us in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how Now
contact our payment secretary Office in Cotonou Benin republic to
receive your ATM funds.

Contact person: name is Mr.Jegas Anusi, his email address is
(jegasanusi1960 at gmail.com) ask him to send you the total $800.000.00
which was loaded to ATM card or you may receive it by transfer it into
your private or company bank account of your choice if you wish to
receive the $800,000 through bank to bank transfer.We appreciated your
efforts at that time very much.So feel free and get in touched with
the secretary officer Mr.Jegas Anusi, and instruct him where to send
the amount to you.

Please do let our department know immediately you receive it so that
we can keep the records properly.Remember that we had forwarded
instruction to the secretary office on your behalf,so feel free to
contact him now to enable him send your money to you without any
delay.

My regards to you and your
Mr.Robert Roy