[ovs-dev] I NEED YOUR URGENT RESPOND.

Mr Musa Ali ahmed.waheed3 at aol.fr
Thu Jan 16 23:48:51 UTC 2020

 From Mr.Musa Ali.   I feel quite safe dealing with foreign partner in this important business. Though this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest medium of communication. However, this correspondence is private, and it should be treated in strict confidence.

 Firstly I will like to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk and trouble free to both  parties, In order to transfer out twenty million five hundred thousand dollars, (US$20.500 000 ) from our bank here, secondly the fund for transfers of clean origin. The owner of the fund is late COLONEL MUMMER GADDAFI formal Libyan president, who was murdered brutally during the war crisis by Libyan rebels,

 I want to transfer left fund into your account as the foreign beneficiary of the fund. I know that this letter will come to you as a surprise as we don't know ourselves before, but be sure that it is real and a genuine business. I contact you believing that you will not let me down once the fund goes into your account. More details of this deal will be forwarded to you as soon as I hear from you positively concerning this transfer;

 I will come over to your Country as soon as the transfer is over to receive my own share of the fund for further investments by your advice. Please I want you to understand that  the government of my country want to take over all unclaimed funds please write me  back immediately and tell me if you really want to carry out the transaction with me, please delete this message if you are not interested.

 Looking forwards to hear from you soon,

 Regards,
 Mr.Musa Ali.