[ovs-dev] I NEED YOUR HELP MY DEAR.

Miller pat-patm at t-online.de
Mon Jan 20 13:24:13 UTC 2020

I NEED YOUR HELP MY DEAR.

Good Day,How are you today keeping with your family, I am Miss Miss Patricia Miller 20 years old and the only child/daughter of my late parent,I have funds to the tune of $6.5 Million USD which originated from family inheritance.

I have no business experience,I am looking for an experienced business partner who can handle all aspects of the investment of this fund also help me get admission in your country where i will continue my education.You will be entitled to 20% of all profits generated in any business or investment that you may decide on.
I need Christianity or Islam fearing partner overseas.This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of the death of my fatherin Ivory coast.The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life.

To assure you it is legitimate i will send you more information if you indicate your interest to help me.

Yours Sincerely,
Regards & God Bless
Miss Patricia Miller.