[ovs-dev] OVN Soft Freeze

Dumitru Ceara dceara at redhat.com
Tue Jan 21 12:19:11 UTC 2020

On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 12:09 PM Mark Michelson <mmichels at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> OVN has entered its "soft freeze" state. That means that any new
> features that should be added prior to the next release need to have
> reviews posted already.
>
> At this point, if anyone has any specific new features they want
> reviewed prior to the release, please reply on this thread.
>
> Hard freeze (and creation of the branch) will be on 1 February.
>
> Thanks,
> Mark Michelson

Hi Mark,

I'd like to have the following series considered for the release:t
- MLD: https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/openvswitch/list/?series=151991
- LB Hairpinning: Not a feature, but a significant change already
under review by Numan:
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/1224295/
- stage-hint extension: also not a feature but a significant change
that improves debuggability:
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/1224889/

Thanks,
Dumitru