[ovs-dev] LUCRATIVE INVESTMENT PLAN

Michael Foster centurygem at biznetvigator.com
Fri Jan 24 18:53:04 UTC 2020

Your Attention Please,

My name is Mr. Michael Foster, investment advisor to the concerned person. I’m contacting you because we have an investor that has the capacity to invest in any massive project in your country or invest in your existing project that required funding. The investment aims at solar energy, tourism and real estate primarily, but will strongly consider any other business area you may suggest that can guarantee outstanding fiscal yields.

The investment fund is already tied down securely as receivables and will be transferred to your individual/company account if we accept to work together.

Let your reaction reach me via email soonest, if you have the track record and potentials to receive, invest, and manage large sums successfully.

Regards,
Mr. Michael Foster.
Investor’s Advisor