[ovs-dev] Drink (2 a day) to end obesity

Keto Slim Diet techdesk at keyadvanacediet.com
Thu Jan 30 19:07:40 UTC 2020

Hi dev at openvswitch.org!!
<http://www.keyadvanacediet.com/yujdcmbgvdl/rigae109106lbmfxn/GPuldz-YFaQHz8XinqvLPrzWmb6r8waI5WNR1D1ivCM/DGYZvZTheZasXtgxlud31yfvRldgnTCkPVc63iut44vztm2FsbqhRQgcQXLgpck2tPfYISt9hiPDXFSISCexE0okJmGVYWElvZj8-891VkM>

Can't Load Image? CLICK  HERE
<http://www.keyadvanacediet.com/yujdcmbgvdl/rigae109106lbmfxn/GPuldz-YFaQHz8XinqvLPrzWmb6r8waI5WNR1D1ivCM/DGYZvZTheZasXtgxlud31yfvRldgnTCkPVc63iut44vztm2FsbqhRQgcQXLgpck2tPfYISt9hiPDXFSISCexE0okJmGVYWElvZj8-891VkM> To See it!

<http://www.keyadvanacediet.com/yujdcmbgvdl/rigae109106lbmfxn/GPuldz-YFaQHz8XinqvLPrzWmb6r8waI5WNR1D1ivCM/DGYZvZTheZasXtgxlud31yfvRldgnTCkPVc63iut44vztm2FsbqhRQgcQXLgpck2tPfYISt9hiPDXFSISCexE0okJmGVYWElvZj8-891VkM>

<http://www.keyadvanacediet.com/fewptflbso/MkV198-8jZvlEWYVGmJko0ExeCSISFXDPih9tSIYfPt2kcpgLXQcgQRhqbsF2mtzv44tui36cVPkCTngdlRvfy13dulxgtXsaZehTZvZYGD.MCvi1D1RNW5Iaw8r6bmWzrPLvqniX8zHQaFY-zdluPG>

click here
<http://www.keyadvanacediet.com/fewptflbso/MkV198-8jZvlEWYVGmJko0ExeCSISFXDPih9tSIYfPt2kcpgLXQcgQRhqbsF2mtzv44tui36cVPkCTngdlRvfy13dulxgtXsaZehTZvZYGD.MCvi1D1RNW5Iaw8r6bmWzrPLvqniX8zHQaFY-zdluPG>to remove yourself from our emails list PO Box 45 Mill Pond Road Rocklin, CA 95677 President Trumps impeachment defense team expects a Friday cliffhanger when senators vote on whether to call witnesses in Trumps trial. If Democrats find four Republicans to vote for witnesses, the trial could stretch until March. If they fail, Trump likely would be quickly acquitted. Trump confidant Rep. Mark Meadows (R-NC) told the New York Post he doesnt believe there will be clarity on the outcome until Friday of this week. Meadows, a member of Trumps defense team of House lawmakers, said, I think we all just want this to be over with, speaking just before the Senate began a question-and-answer session at 1 p.m. Wednesday. Earlier in the day, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) met with Sen. Lisa
  Murkowski (R-Alaska), who has consistently said shes open to possibly calling witnesses. Some Republican senators were optimistic after the McConnell-Murkowski talk, which followed a conference meeting of senators Tuesday when McConnell said he didnt yet have the votes to block witnesses. Murkowski was tight-lipped after meeting with McConnell, telling reporters, I had a meeting with Leader McConnell. But Im not going to talk to you about my meeting. Murkowski added with regard to witnesses, Ive been talking with the folks in the cloak room about what the universe is to see how we can supplement that.