[ovs-dev] (no subject)

Mr. Hassan Rouhani mrhassanrou62 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 18:59:27 UTC 2020

Attention,

I am sorry reaching you through this means, My name is Mr. Hassan Rouhani, I am an investment manager to investor with due respect I am contacting you in respect of my late client fund valued $41.5 million USD which has been deposited in the vaults of financial institution and it is in the process of been confiscated by the state after many

Years unclaimed. I have tried several time to locate his relative all my efforts proved abortive. Due to certain clause on the deposit agreement between the depositor and the financial institution, I decided to contact you to co-operate with me to let me present you as his next of kin/beneficiary of the funds.

My request thus is your trust and cooperation to claim the fund and invest the funds in such a way that it will benefit us and the entire country You do not need to worry about anything as I can assure you that this transaction is 100% risk-free. Reply back email address (mrhassanr900 at gmail.com)

I await your prompt response.

Respectfully,
 Mr. Hassan Rouhani