[ovs-dev] Investment

Ms. Reem Al-Hashimi info at subseaservices.it
Thu Jul 9 17:30:53 UTC 2020

My name is Reem E. Al-Hashimi, the Emirates Minister of State and Managing Director of the United Arab Emirates (Dubai) World Expo 2020 Committee. I am writing to you to stand as my partner to receive my share of gratification from foreign companies whom I helped during the bidding exercise towards the Dubai World Expo 2020 Committee and also i want to use this funds to assist Coronavirus Symptoms and Causes.

Am a single Arab women and serving as a minister, there is a limit to my personal income and investment level and  For this reason, I cannot receive such a huge sum back to my country or my personal account, so an agreement was reached with the foreign companies to direct the gratifications to an open beneficiary account with a financial institution where it will be possible for me to instruct further transfer of the fund to a third party account for investment purpose which is the reason i contacted you to receive the fund as my partner for investment in your country.

If you can handle the fund in a good investment.