[ovs-dev] Treat as urgent

Mr.john obisheh lindavettese at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 11:17:08 UTC 2020

--
I have made series of efforts to reach you on telephone concerning
your funds which was discovered in a Dormant Account with our bank. I
discovered that your funds was floating in an account with a financial
firm (my branch) and the money could not be transferred because of
lack of proof for the source of the funds also the transfer was not
authorized by you since your name was in the document.I had to trace
the documents to find out that the funds original belongs to you and I
decided to contact you so that you can have a smooth transfer. I will
appreciate if you can offer me 5% of the total money so that I will
work with you concerning this issue.

The account where the fund is deposited is currently dormant and if
you accept the agreement of offering me 5% of the funds then we can
work and I will guard you on the step on how you can get the funds
release and you will transfer the funds from you sitting room via your
telephone because that is a more secured way of doing bank transfers
currently to avoid fraud.

I will be waiting for your call once you receive my proposal and I
promise you that the funds will be accessible under 6 days.
You can email me back with your telephone number so I can call you at
better time for deep conversation on how to move forward.

Thanks
Yours faithfully

Mr.john obisheh