[ovs-dev] Remain blessed, Mrs. Sarah Britt

I Am Mrs. Sarah Britt a citizen of United States mailling4fundmail at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 02:28:46 UTC 2020

My Beloved one in the Lord,

I am Mrs. Sarah Britt a citizen of United States of America but currently
residing in Jakarta Indonesia. I was married to Late Mr. Brian John Britt
of blessed memory who was a Government worker here in Indonesia and Kuwait
for 28 years before he died in the year 2009. We were married many years
without a child; he died after a brief illness that lasted for only four
days. Since his death I too have been battling with both Cancer and fibroid
problems. When my late Husband was alive he deposited a substantial amount
of money worth $2.5 Million (Two Million Five Hundred Thousand US. Dollars)
with a bank here in Indonesia which I inherited after his death.

Recently, my doctor told me that I don't have much time to live due to my
ailment. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to either
a charity/orphanage home or devoted God fearing individual that will
utilise this money the way I am going to instruct therein. I want this
organisation or individual to use this money in all sincerity to fund
charity homes (motherless homes), orphanages, and widows. I took this
decision because I don’t have any child that will inherit this money and my
husbands relatives are into radical organisation and I don’t want a
situation where this money will be used in an unholy manner, hence the
reasons for this bold decision. Please, pray for me to recover as your
prayers will go a long way in uplifting my spirit.

I don’t need any telephone communication in this regard because of my
health condition which has seriously affected my speech and also because of
the presence of my husband’s relatives around me always. I don’t want them
to know about this development. As soon as I receive your reply I shall
give you further directives on what to do and how to go about actualising
this project. I will also instruct my lawyer to file an application on your
behalf to the bank where the funds were deposited for the transfer of the
money to you for this purpose. I want you to always pray for me. Any delay
in your reply will give room in sourcing for an organisation or a devoted
Individual for this same purpose.

Until I hear from you by email; my dreams will rest squarely on your
shoulders.

Remain blessed,
Mrs. Sarah Britt
Email----mrs.sarahbritt at outlook.com