[ovs-dev] Did you received my massage?

Martin Patr patrma05 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 16 15:01:41 UTC 2020

My Greetings to you Dear,

My names are Martin Patr. I'm contacting you in respect of my late client, Engr. David, possibly your relative or national of your country who died as a result of heart related condition in September, 2012 . He left behind Contract Balance Payment of US$4,800,000.00 only in a bank here before his death. Can you diligently come up for this claim, I'm his resident Lawyer here and will give you all the necessary assistance to achieve this claim and share it 50/50. I wait for reply.

1. Your full names........
2.Your Contact Address:....

Sincerely yours,

Martin.