[ovs-dev] Attn:Beneficiary........Your Compensation Payment of $15.5 Million Dollars

Mr. James Lyod dta4990 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 12:59:42 UTC 2020

ATTN:BENEFICIARY,

UNITED NATIONS COMPENSATION PAYMENT /380 BENEFICIARIES.REF/PAYMENTS
CODE:06654 $15.5 MILLION USD

This is to bring to your notice that I am delegated from the United
Nations/Reserve Bank Of America/African Development   Bank/World
Bank/United Kingdom Government/Asian Continent/European Union  to
handle the release of 380 compensation paymenT $15.5 Million each, you
are listed among   the 380  Beneficiaries be Compensate with the sum
of $15.5 million dollars.

Re-confirm your personal details such as: Full name/Residential
Address/Phone  number/Occupastion/Marital Staus/Age/Attach   Copy of
your ID CARD OR International Passport.Contact me through this Email:
unitednations_usa001 at aol.com

Yours Faithfully,

MR JAMES LYOD