[ovs-dev] Urgent Claim Request

D M Sassoli dm.asassoli at int.com
Sat Jul 18 16:22:47 UTC 2020

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

EUROPEAN UNION PARLIAMENT
Paul Henri Spaak Building, Wiertzstraat 60,
1047 Brussel, Belgium

Date: 18th July 2020

To the attention of beneficiary;

REF: A claim was presented that you have died of COVID-19.

We were contacted by Ms. Kristalina Fosta yesterday indicating that you have died of Corona-virus {COVID-19} last two weeks. She has presented a claim that before your death you made her the next of kin to your pending payment, she has requested we release your funds to her as your apparent sole next of kin following your sudden death. We sympathize with her and our thought with your family at this difficult time, but after the Board meeting today we insisted that we must contact you in person to confirm if truly you are dead or alive before we can respond to her claim.

We are only sending this message for notification purpose, this is in line with European Banking regulatory to notify beneficiary whenever we receive such claim. If the claim is false, you are strongly advice to reply me as a matter of urgency, to avoid transferring your fund to unknown individual.

Note: If we do not hear from you within the next 72hrs of this notice we?ll assume and conclude that you are really dead as Ms. Kristalina Fosta said following the loss of lives through COVID-19 pandemic globally.

We look forward hearing from you.

In-your service

David Maria Sassoli (MP)
President of the European Parliamen